Saturday, January 24, 2009

Project 365 - Week 4

I took these pictures myself!
~ Selah

↑ This is my brother Shepard with our Pattern Blocks from Sonlight®. ↑

↑ This is a puzzle I got for Christmas from Grandma Helen. ↑

↑ This is my counsin Jacob. He's funny. ↑

↑ This is Jacob's girlfriend, Anna. She wants to be a school teacher. ↑

↑ This is Rainbow Dash. She's a girl pony.↑

↑ This is the balloon I picked out at Dollar Tree for Tim's birthday. ↑

↑ This is the view of Interstate-90 from my seat in the van. ↑

7 comments:

Patricia said...

Selah, those are great pictures! What a neat project to do all year.

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

Very, very nice! Thank you!

sara said...

Selah......you are an awesome photographer!!! Keep it up!

Elizabeth said...

Selah, I love your pictures. My son's favorite thing to do is a patterns puzzle like yours. And my daughter loves Rainbow Dash. We have a video with her in it!

LuAnn said...

Selah- Good work on the pictures. I love your smiley face balloon. Can't wait to see more pictures that you take.

Kim said...

You did a great job! Lots of variety and fun photos. Keep up the good work!

Nise' said...

Fantastic job Selah! Love your pony.