Wednesday, October 8, 2008

All in a Day's Work . . .

Our CopyWork today was the last line of our address: Adams, MN 55909. I do not need dotted-lines for all of the letter, so I erase them. "M" I know. And a "5" is a lot like and "S."

~ Selah




~~~~~***~~~~~**~~~~~**~~~~~
Shepard always starts out CopyWork by saying, "I can't. I can't do it, Mom."


He always does a great job.!










~~~~~***~~~~~**~~~~~**~~~~~

Today's Handwriting Lesson introduced the Letter "P"


. . . and yes, Selah's "R" is on her LEFT hand. We fixed that. :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! that was excellent!

secondofwett said...

You have beautiful children! and I love their names...my eldest daughter would probably think they were neat because she named her children Jairus, Honour, Verity and Afton.....people always question her about their unique names! Thanks for stopping by my blog...I hope you come back!