Tuesday, October 14, 2008

We Love Letters!

These are the letters we know: M, T, F, B and R!

We can write these letters and recognize them in words. We also know the sound that each letter makes.

All these letters start with a long line and then have either short lines or small curves. (See Handwriting With Cool Wood Pieces.)


Here is Shepard's "R:"

















Here is Selah's "B:"












Here is Shepard's Handwriting Workbook for the Letter "R:"














And here is a sample of Selah's handwriting. The highlighted "Selah" is the only thing Mom wrote.












And -- finally -- here's Shepard practicing his "3's:"













2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's great! I know they can do it!

Sai Hijara - Ferraris said...

R...B...how cute! ;)

I have something for them for Christmas...if you don't mind, kindly email me how I can send them.

This post made me think they'll what I have for them!